What is VCI?
Volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCI) are a type of corrosion inhibitor that is used to protect ferrous materials and non-ferrous metals against corrosion or oxidation where it is impractical to apply surface treatments. They slowly release chemical compounds within a sealed airspace that actively prevents surface corrosion.
VCI bubble bags and VCI bubble wrap
VCI Bubble Bags provide the ideal way to protect high precision metal finishes from marring, scratching, and corrosion while in transit or storage. bags are constructed in two or three layers of extruded vci film for maximum protection.
The slow release vapor action protects the exterior as well as hard-to-reach interior surfaces of metal parts,corrosion protection and making it ideal for storage and overseas shipments.
Electronics, Bearings, Precision Parts & Automotive.
VCI Stretch Film
Stretch Film which contain Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors (VCI). It wraps and protect metal items from corrosion and damage in storage and shipping. It is ideal for machine-stretch applications on large, irregularly shaped or bundled item
- Metal – Coils / Sheets/ Pipes / Tubes/ Wires etc.
- Automotive – Pistons / Connecting Rod / Crankshafts / Camshafts / Engine assembly etc.
- Engineering – Palleted Castings / Forgings / Machined parts, Bearings, Spare parts, Tools.
- Pumps, Machine Over wrapping.
- Electrical and Electronics – PCBs, Relays, Panels, etc.
- Defense – Marine / Aerospace equipments and parts and many more…